Monday, May 5, 2014

Welcome Norman

 For the last two days we have had a secret.  A 3.4 pound secret.  Welcome the newest MALE of the Kueny family...little 9 week old Norman.  I've waited to say anything until this little guy actually had a name.  There have been tons floated around but none stuck like the last two options.  Murphy or Norman.  I liked both but since Norman has meaning to this family...I introduce to you Norman Kueny.  He's a Morkie.  Half Maltease/Half Yorkie and the perfect dog for his family.  No shedding, tiny, and I still have not heard him bark ONCE:)  

He's absolutely wonderful with the boys and patient.  His first night in his kennel he slept 7 hours inside of it without using the potty.  He only whined for about 15 minutes and then was silent the rest of the night.  

Momma caved.  Pure and simple.  There really are no other explanations.  Everyone in this house has wanted a dog (Owen in particular) and when we found the "perfect" dog for this family we both had a hard time saying no.  

I am completely, 100% outnumbered now as even our dog is a boy.  I'm okay with that.  I don't mind being the Queen of the Castle:)



No comments:

Post a Comment