Saturday, May 24, 2014

Godly Blessings


 We are thankful for many things.  Many many things and opportunities in our lives have been given to us for which we always need to remember to say "thank you".  One such blessing that we are beyond thankful for?  Friends!  

Steven and I have so many friends and families here in Tulsa.  Many of them are great to hang out with on any occasion at the drop of a hat.  Those are the best kinds of relationships where you can just call them and say, "Hey, you want to meet at Cherry Berry in 20 minutes?"  

In the last couple of years we have been given the friends of the Kuykendall's.  These people are awesome!  All 4 of them are great people and fun to be around.  Not only are they a wonderful Christian family but they also have 2 boys just like us. Not only just 2 boys but exactly our boys ages of 4 and 7.  Talk about wonderful play mates for our kids!  I love that God saw my request for Godly friends and then not only blessed us with just that, but just that and boy children to boot!  I don't feel bad yelling at one of my boys to pull their pants up in the yard, or to stop throwing rocks at passing cars, or to stop tackling on the floor in the restaurant because FAITH JUST DID THE SAME THING TO HER BOYS.  Oh, that makes me feel good:)

I have been given many friends.  Another great one is Diana.  Diana and I have worked and coached together for 4 years now at Almighty Gymnastics.  Starting next year she is quitting to work full time with her husband.  I am pretty much quitting and only working one day a week so I can spend the rest of my time working more in depth with our businesses and our flip houses.  Less time flipping kids and more time flipping houses:)  And creating beautiful kitchens out of nothing like this one!

This kitchen will be in our 41/Peoria house.  Coming soon!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment