Monday, May 19, 2014

A Full Weekend

 Everybody has full weekends right?  I know we can't be the ONLY ones:)  This weekend was extremely busy because I added two more kids to our crew for a total of 4 kids and only 2 adults.  I don't like being outnumbered!  More on this development in tomorrow's blog. 

The weekend started off with Owen going to his gymnastics class.  Is he a gymnast?  No.  Not at all, but he does enjoy it and being with his "girlfriends" (aka..all the other girl gymnasts).  He gets to go for free since I work there and I'm already there teaching that class so on Thursday's he gets to join in.  He's such a stud as proved by this picture I took on Friday after picking him up at his play date with another friend.

Friday was Will's last spelling test as a 1st grader. To be completely honest, I have been burned out on spelling tests for about 6 weeks now.  Not sure if he was, but this momma sure was:)  Anyways, he works hard every week on them and even with baseball added to his schedule (which I must admit makes studying his words every day much harder) he still tries pretty hard.  He killed this test with a 102% for his last test as a 1st grader.  We celebrated with Braums later that night!

Saturday and Sunday were filled with multiple trips to Lowe's and the flip houses. We have 2 houses going now also during the busiest time of Steven's year with work. Not awesome planning on our part.  One of the houses got a new coat of paint this weekend and it's starting to look more and more awesome.  I can't wait to get these both on the market.  Our goal is another 6 weeks.  Keep your fingers crossed for us!





No comments:

Post a Comment