Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bestie Time


Last Sunday I had the joy of picking up my best friend at the Tulsa International Airport (really can you call it "International" when you only fly to Tulsa and then somewhere else before you go "International")...sorry that has always bothered me.  Anyway, I digress.  Andrea came to visit us!  I was so excited for about a month before she arrived.  I wish she lived closer just to do simple things like grab a lunch or a quick Starbucks together.  Of course, I miss her.  But I think I miss those simple things even more.  I have friends that I LOVE here in Tulsa (for which I am so grateful for) but nothing compares to a life long best friend or life long best FRIENDS.

Chris also came into town on Saturday and Sunday.  He and Steven golfed on Saturday with Will in stow.  It was 95 degrees and they took 4 hours to golf but Steven says that Will never complained, never wanted to quit, and just kept right on going. Yep, that's pretty much how Will is with any sport!

Our short few days together were filled with laughter, sports, friends, family, food, coffee, drinks, baseball, pedicures, and more coffee.  Sounds pretty perfect to me!  

Owen had a perfect raspberry day too that I had to display.  I can remember doing the exact same thing as a child (but with olives).  Great childhood memory!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment