Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

 Today Owen treated me to a Mother's Day Tea at his pre-school.  I loved getting to spend one on one time with my O man and I always enjoy seeing him in action with his friends.  The child takes after the Kueny side (and that's not bad) but he talks to EVERYONE.  You are not limited to having an Owen conversation just because you aren't sitting at his table.  He will find you and yell (I mean talk) to you from 2-3 tables away if he so wants:)

Owen indulged in some muffins and cookies with a peach Snapple.  He ate about 2 bites of each thing, took 2 drinks of his tea, and was ready to go.  No sitting still for this guy.  He wanted to go home and watch Team Umizoomi and play with Norman.  His words exactly.  

I sure did enjoy my time with him although it was pretty short at right at 23 minutes.  That's how long he lasted on this Mother's Day Tea outing.

My favorite part of the 23 minutes?  When the teachers read a student inspired list of stuff about their mom's.  Man, some of those were pretty funny.  I love number 16 on his list though.   Yes, I am clearly the only girl in this house which I guess makes me a princess in his eyes.  I'm okay with that:)







No comments:

Post a Comment