Friday, March 2, 2012

Boys and Balls

I know I have said this in the past but I don't know if anyone fully grasps it unless you are a mother to boys. Only boys. No girls thrown in there anywhere. If you have girls, you also have girl thing, thus not being able to add up to the shear amount of boy balls I have in this household. Balls, yes I said it. Not technically speaking (although there are a lot of those in this house too)...just balls in general. Basketballs, footballs, bouncy balls, small balls, large balls, exercise balls, light up glow balls, baseballs, golf balls, raquet balls, soccer balls, shooting out of guns balls...and the list could go on if I really thought about some more. I am just too tired to think of any more balls right now in my house. Yes, most of these balls are played with sports. All of which are played on a daily, if not hourly, basis in this house. Basketball, football, golf, t-ball, and even Wii Tennis. Here are a few pictures that prove how much ball playing and sport activity I have to endure in my own home. BASEBALL:GOLF: NOTE DADDY PARTICIPATING TOO!BASKETBALL:FOOTBALL:All I have to say is that I think I will be attending quite a few sporting events in the next 16 years! That's okay because I wouldn't want it any other way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment