Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rainy Days





What to do on rainy days? What to do? What to do on rainy days while you're home for Spring Break??? Thankfully, I had a lot of fun and different activities for Will to do this week since he didn't have to go to school. I am so glad I planned stuff because otherwise we would all just be sitting in the house going crazy seeing as how it is now Wednesday and is STILL raining outside!

Owen doesn't mind the rain or mud or dirt or drops of water hitting his face. He will go outside and play with anyone, any place, or any time! In fact this morning, at 7am, he set off the house alarm because he decided even though it was early, rainy, and cold that it was time to go outside and play. The alarm did it's job and woke up everyone still sleeping in the house! He didn't care...he went outside anyways like he didn't care at all the house was blowing the extremely loud horn sound!

That extremely loud sound prompted these two to come out all sleepy and confused looking:


Yeah!!!!!! One of the fun things I had planned for Will this week was for Aubree to come over and spend the night and have some play time with Will and Owen. Boy, did they have fun! Within 45 minutes of Aubree being here at Will's house they were already planning which night this week Will could go to her house to spend the night:) Note we went to Braum's after dinner last night for a little treat. Yes, I did get my small vanilla malt with double malt flavor. Yes, I ate the whole thing Yes, I am still on my diet and working out and have been very diligent so I thought one malt wouldn't kill me! I ENJOYED THAT DRINK! Anyway, notice Will's choice of dessert. NEVER in 5 years have I seen Will order a cone with vanilla ice cream. But because that is what Aubree ordered......He ate every bite and will probably never order it again unless she is with us:) Can you say follower????

Even with all the rain and cold weather they still had a blast. Now, on to make breakfast. They have all requested pancakes in the shape of a 2, 5, and 6. I'll let you guess why......

No comments:

Post a Comment