Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun with Boys



I know I always talk about how much fun boys can be. They are really fun (for the most part). They are dirty and smelly and gross too. Case in point...Owen firmly believes that the word "poop" is an actual letter in the ABC's. Why else include the word poop in your song every.single.time.?

Today Daddy was working late and I had to go to work so it was Aunt Kasey to the rescue. She said they were perfect boys and were outside most of the time. Not shocking to me. Here are the two most recent swing pictures of Will and Owen. I have big boy swings, but for some reason they both prefer the baby swings still. I don't care. They can swing in baby swings until they are too big and then I will be sad that that is yet another stage that has passed!

I posted a picture the other day of Will wearing super silly glasses. If you don't remember it looked something like this:
Owen was not to be outdone. He found another pair of fun glasses that we had stashed somewhere in the house and wore them proudly. As soon as he put them on he wanted me to take a picture of him in them because he had to show Daddy. How crazy is it that a 2 year old knows how to take a picture with my cellphone and then knows to tell me to text it to Steven so he can see it? Strange! Here is Owen's beauty shot in glasses:

No comments:

Post a Comment