Saturday, March 17, 2012

Once Upon a Trip to Lowe's

Saturday means home projects and errands in this household. Home projects means Lowe's. Nothing to slam Home Depot but they don't offer Steven 10% of your purchase for having served in the military. Shame on you Home Depot. Our business goes to Lowe's. Our business and our Owen goes to Lowe's:


Now, Owen did not actually use this toilet buuuuuttt he did tell me for 5 minutes before that he wanted to poop in it. Of course, that wasn't gonna happen so he just had to try it out for size and see if he wanted to purchase it for his home. He passed. Instead, he purchased this cool new contraption for Momma's kitchen:


My old one was shot and leaking even though it was only a mere 3 years old. (Probably came from Home Depot!)

Now another trip is due to Lowe's tomorrow to purchase black paint to fix this mistake:


If you can't tell...that's my stove minus the paint because I ruined it:( I got this brilliant idea today to clean the stove with oven cleaner. It actually worked AMAZING on the rest of the stove top...just not the side portion which I guess was covered in a different paint texture and could not take the cleaning ingredients from the oven cleaner. Yep, wiped right off! Note to self and other readers...2 very important pieces of information. 1. I'm not gonna say childbirth pains, although oven cleaner in a paper cut is extremely painful and 2. Never spray oven cleaner on a stove top until you have spot tested a tiny area first.

You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment