Monday, October 10, 2011

Bass Pro Night

Tonight the family went to Bass Pro to spend some of Daddy's birthday money. This was already the 2nd trip Steven had taken to BP to attempt to spend some of his gift card money. He still only walked away with using only 1 of his 5 cards. We have come to the conclusion that if he truly wants to spend some quality time finding that hunting and fishing stuff he will have to go without these tag along's:


You can't get much done while chasing these 2 around the store. At one point Will had taken off towards fishing (where Daddy was) and Owen was trotting closer and closer to the waterfall. I didn't know who to chase???

The boys sure love Bass Pro (really all 3 boys). I have to admit, I don't mind it too much. On the other hand, I enjoyed it a whole heck of a lot more when Starbucks was inside. That's what got me through the whole Bass Pro adventure. Now that Starbucks is gone, my trips are a little more sad and lonely! The boys love all to do at BP though. Fishing, bears, shooting, boats, ducks, tents, elevators...the list goes on and on. Here are a few shots I took of the boys enjoying their 2 favorite things....the big bear and the big fish.

This picture of Will cracks me up because he looks like he has huge ears in it:) I guess he does, but they are still the cutest ears in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment