Friday, October 7, 2011

2 More Men in My Life


Let's face it ladies and gentlemen....I am surrounded by men in my life. I have 2 boys, my aunt has 2 boys, my cousin has 2 boys, my other cousin has 1 boy, and now my sister in law birthed 2 twin boys on Tuesday. I don't want to leave out my girls. I do have a few (very small amount) of nieces thrown in there too somewhere:)

Of course, I had to make the trek down to OKC to see the newest additions to the Kueny family. Anderson and Oliver Kueny. Ohhh, I was in love. The first time I placed them both in my arms I was shocked by what little heat warmers they were. So snug and tight and warm wrapped up in their little cacoons of blankets. Such sweet little gurgles and sounds and smacking and stretching and crying they did. It took me back to the baby days. I love babies, but not so much the work that goes into taking care of them. So, this was the perfect set up for me. Make the trek to OKC, visit for a few hours and go all gaga over them, and then head out!

So without further ado....let me introduce Anderson and Oliver. I believe I am correct (although I could be totally wrong) but I THINK Anderson is the one yawning:) and Oliver is the one just being sweet and posing for his Aunt Jackie. Rachel and Denise tell me they look completely different but from an outsider looking in right now they look pretty much the same to me:)

I snapped another shot of them laying together on Momma's bed. It was just so sweet. Anderson was waiting patiently to eat, while brother was all wrapped up and fighting sleep since he just finished indulging in milk. Anderson was getting fussy and tired of waiting and started to cry. Once I placed Oliver right down beside him (and gave him a Soothie) he stopped crying. Just so remarkable the bond between twins. It was precious and I am officially in love with 2 more men in my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment