Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why Yes, I DO Own a Buick!


I never thought that I would own a Buick. Well, maybe in my 60's! Not my 30's! Let me just tell you, though, we couldn't afford Lexus (total luxury) so we went with the next more affordable luxury which just happened to be a 2010 silver Buick Enclave. I am in love. I don't even know how to function with all the bells and whistles that this car possesses. It is going to take some learning time, some parking in Africa so know one will ding me, and some driving too slow everywhere I go. No one will think anything of that last one because they will figure that a Grandma is driving it anyways:)

More importantly, it is everything we wanted/needed in a car. We have researched for months, spent countless hours on the internet, shopped for hours, and prayed for just the perfect deal for our little family of four. Bam! Everything I wanted. Silver, leather, all power, bucket seats, XM radio, Bluetooth, heated seats, etc. I could go on and on about this new ride, but I won't bore you. Just want to say, "Thank you Jesus!"

1 comment:

  1. In many ways, this 'ride' is better than a Lexus; and much more attractive. Be sure to remember to only use BG products to extend the life.

    ReplyDelete