Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An Oldie But a Goodie

Let's take you back 26 years. Can you remember 26 years ago? That makes me feel old, but I can remember it. I was 5 years old. My sister was 3. Our favorite thing to do was go to my Grandma's and play with her and all the fun things she had around her house and outside. Half the things were made up things, but we were girls and using our imagination was most of the fun. Someone found this picture and forwarded it to me. I was so thankful to see this picture. I don't have many of these around of my sister and me from that long ago. Who knows why we were in the back of a truck or what game we were playing, but I thought the picture was cute anyways. Cute if you pretend you don't see my bowl cut and my sister's mullet:) Ahh, the memories!

1 comment:

  1. I remember it. We moved the truck up so that I could lift you girls up to shoot the basketball, because with the slant of the driveway, it was a 12' goal.

    ReplyDelete