Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Little Man


Just a little post to brag about my little man. I love him with all my heart. He truly is such a sweet boy:) Poor guy has been suffering for 3 whole weeks with a head cold that turned into an ear infection only to be followed up with 3 days of the stomach flu. Yes, he is attached to me at the moment and only wants his Momma most of the hours in the day, but he endured all this sickness and still found a way to smile about it and be loving to all those around him. Today we ventured out to Lowe's with the family. He loved being able to walk around and "talk" to people and actually be in civilization again today! After Lowe's we went on an appointment with Daddy. Owen thought it was so cool that he could get out of his carseat and move around the truck without having to be strapped in. He was cheesing it up for the camera so I thought I would snap how happy he looked on his first real outing in almost a week. I love my tough trooper:)

2 comments:

  1. what's a trouper? Isnt it trooper? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is! i actually saw that awhile ago and hadn't had time to fix it. it's fixed now, so you will be happy:)

    ReplyDelete