Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Owen


Owen is on his way! Here I am 8 1/2 months pregnant! Man, am I getting large!!! I can feel him all the time, much more than when I was preggo with Will. People tell me it looks like I just have a basketball in my stomach. I guess that is a good thing but that stinkin basketball does still hurt sometimes! I thought it would be funny to see how many of Owen's diapers I could balance on my tummy. I was bored since Will was sleeping:) I think I could have gotten more but Owen kept kicking them off of me! My friends came over last night for a girls night and they all brought me diapers and wipes. I have such amazing friends that think of things like this. Jennifer made me this awesome diaper cake out of some of Owen's size one diapers. I don't want to have to use it because it is too adorable, but I know soon I will have to break into that cake to use on baby O. Jennifer is so talented and I am blessed to have her in my life. From Owen and Jackie...."thank you Jennifer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment