Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Day is Set!

July 21st!!! To all of you who are counting down the weeks (it is probably only me) that is 5 1/2 weeks left:) The doctor decided to go on a vacation, not that I don't think he deserves it, but he wants to go right on my due date. Nice! He said he would take him a little early for me if I was willing. Well, I did it the first time around with an induction and I totally want him to deliver Owen too....so I said "book me!" Of course, all of this could be null and void if Owen decides to come earlier. Fine by me as long as he is healthy! My dad thinks he is coming on July 7th and weighing 7 lbs something. He has been right or very close to guessing on all of his previous three grandchildren. I just don't see that happening with Owen though. I think I just make too nice of a home for him to want to come on the 7th. Time will tell!!!
This is roughly what Owen looks like right now. Of course, he is more than likely moving around, kicking, punching, twisting, turning, rotating, and moving non-stop! He is about 5 pounds right now and around 19 inches long from what the doctor can tell. I don't know how accurate those measurements are because every doctor was way off of what they thought Will would weigh and measure. July 21st.....here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment