Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Time for a Blog about Owen!




Okay people....here it is. So many of you have been asking me to show you my belly. Who knows why???? Here Momma and Owen are at 8 months pregnant. I can officially tell people I am due next month now. Whoop Whoop! Here are some other pictures I took around his nursery today. It is all done and just waiting on his arrival. His going home outfit was made by my friend, Andrea. It is too cute. I just love it! He even has his name stamped inside. I thought that was an extra special touch!

The rest of the pictures are just different views in his room. The crib, the changing table....normal things like that. I got the clothesline idea from my friend Jennifer. I have to say I really like how it turned out and I have been getting lots of positive feedback regarding it! Welcome Owen.........please come on time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so cute...including the preggo pic! The Kevin Henkes book is just perfect. Why did you not opt for "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse"?

    ReplyDelete