Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Corny Entry



Will LOVES corn on the cob. I always knew he loved corn, he adores all veggies, but corn on the cob has to be one of his favorites! Last night at dinner he ate 1 1/2 ears. I couldn't believe it. This is a child that barely eats....he is not picky, but totally did not get the Fournier side of an appetite. I am sure this will serve him well later in life. It is just cute for me to see him actually enjoying and partaking in his favorite foods for once!




In other news....I am quickly coming to the realization that my little family of 3 is very close to expanding to 4. Believe me, I am ready, but at the same time it does sadden me a little to have everything I have known for almost the last 3 years be coming to a close. It is a good close and we are more than ready for Owen, but still a little sad! Here is a picture taken today of my little family. Soon this fam will look totally different:)

4 comments:

  1. You have to read this blog post from dooce. She just had a baby and became a family of 4 also and wrote about those feelings you're talking about. :) Love it!

    http://www.dooce.com/2009/06/22/family-four

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! I just discovered Andie loves corn too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand the sadness. I cried the night I was supposed to be induced. I was so sad for Mason and how his life was going to drastically change. His world did change drastically...for the better. His life is so much richer b/c he has Addie.

    ReplyDelete