Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nother Day


Thanks everyone for reading our blog, stalkers :) So we made pancakes yesterday morning on our new griddle. Griddle? Yep, I had someone make me a griddle that covers all four burner on our gas stove. It's pretty cool and works very well; easy to clean too. Papi (Mike) is coming to pick Will up this morning and take him on errands. I think they are going to end up at Barnes & Noble reading some books. Will loves to read books. I know he didn't get that from his daddy. That's a good thing though that he likes to read. He's going to be very smart. Jackie said she felt Owen move for the first time yesterday. She said he was doing flips in her stomach. I have to get the surgery sometime now after Owen is born. Yes, the clip & snip down there. Ouch!!! Well, today is just another day of watching Curious George for Will and Jackie and I've got a couple appointments and have to set my guys up on a project. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment