Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Times


Tonight we've just been relaxing at the house. In this picture Will was on my shoulders and I was bouncing him and he thought it was very funny. Thank you all who prayed for Jennifer. She had to get a hysterectomy but everything went fine and she is doing much better. This weekend I am going to go pick up a play set for Will. It's going to have a slide, two swings, a little fort on stilts, and an area for a sand box underneath. Tomorrow Jackie and I are going out with our friends Kyle and Melissa. The have a 3 month old son. Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!....a set for Will.......he'll love it. I've been missing him so much---I'm trying to figure out when I can come see him.
    Babysitting all weekend here----my friend Angie had a baby on Tuesday and I've been watching her 2yr. old. Eli's spending the night tonight to help me :)
    Our computer crashed last night and we're in the process of trying to recover some data (AGAIN).

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is too cute! I miss him so much....looking at when I can come see him.

    Our work computer crashed last night (2nd time in 6 months) and we're in the process of trying to recover data.

    Babysitting my friend's 2 yr. old all weekend (his mom just had a baby).

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete