Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday

I had bowling last night and we won 3 out of 4 games. We've got a pretty solid team. I bowled a 161, 178, and 168. My average is 162 but I'm not to thrilled with that. I'd like it to be higher. I got a new ball "Black Widow Hammer" and I'm still trying to figure it out. Jackie usually goes over to her parents on Monday's when I go to bowling.

Well, it looks like we have a busy week. Thursday Jackie is going out with some of her friends. Friday, we are cooking dinner with our friends. I'm making Shrimp with Candied Walnuts. Never made it before so we'll see how it turns out. Saturday is Valentines, but Jackie and I will probably just hang out at the house. Sunday we'll go to church and run errands I'm sure. Monday we'll start all over again.

I've got to go work now. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. You couldnt give a birthday shout-out to your favorite sister-in-law on your blog???

    I see how you roll.... :)

    ReplyDelete