Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cute Little Boy



Hey there everyone! Steven, Will, and I are just having another night at home. Will is thrilled because Daddy finally finished the playset today. It was an unusual 81 degree day today in February, so we all LOVED that! Tonight I went to Kohl's and Target and purchased Will some new 2T clothes. They are still too big and fall off of my skinny boy but I know (or hope) he will grow into them soon. 26 pounds is just not too much for a 2 year old! Will LOVES this blanket. He calls it his "mine". I am not sure how that began. This thing goes everywhere with him. I am proud to say though he knows that it stays in the car when we go places. I did not want him carrying around an adult size blanket in Wal-Mart or church. That would be a sight!!!! I promise some preggo pictures will come soon. I just don't want to expose my belly until I think I look at least decent:) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment