Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boyz Night


Tonight Will and I are going to hang out together. Mom (Jackie) is going out with some of her friends to PF Chang's. Lucky! The Shrimp with Candied Walnuts at PF Chang's is the best thing on the menu. Don't even try to post something else that you think is because you would be wrong. By the way I need to give a shout out to my favorite sister-in-law because Tuesday was her birthday, so Happy Birthday Angela. Not sure what me and Will are going to do tonight. Probably throw a kegger and have a bunch of ladies over or just kicks balls around and wrestle. If I don't get to post anything before Saturday, Happy Valentines Day to all.

1 comment:

  1. Thats more like it!!

    Make sure you get a picture of Wilbur doing his first keg stand!! :)

    ReplyDelete