Monday, February 16, 2009

Foshizzle

Hope everyone had a great V-Day and guys I hope you got your wives something; at least a card. I got Jackie a dozen red roses, a card, and cooked Shrimp with Candied Walnuts for her. It turned out really good. I don't want to say I'm as good as Emril, but I could probably put up some good competition. Let's see what else did we do this weekend. My neighbor and I built a roof for the playhouse we got for the kids. It's probably not as good as what my buddy Jeremy, who owns www.CedarConcepts.com, could do but it looks pretty good. I'll take some pics and post them. I also built a flagstone path between our house and our neighbor's house. I've got bowling tonight and hopefully will get a 200 game. I haven't got one this season yet and it's really starting to tick me off because I'm so competitive. Hope everyone had a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment