Friday, May 6, 2016

UFD: Amazing

 Last weekend we made the drive to OKC for a chance to have some date nights and shopping days.  I know our house is not near completion but this girl is a planner and I've known the style and design of our personal house for years now.  Once I heard about a few certain stores that OKC has and Tulsa doesn't, I knew a weekend trip was in order.

We lined out child care with the great Nana, my mother in law, Denise.  The boys love when she watches them and enjoy all the extra play time they get with their cousin Nathan.  It's really a win-win for them and for us:)  


We didn't even arrive in OKC until 6:30pm on Friday because the majority of the day we actually spent in Tulsa picking things like windows, carpet, tile, grout, backsplash, shower tile and design, etc.  We spent 3 hours just at one store!  

My hubby was quite the trooper, never complained, and drove me around to a million and one stores that I wanted to go through.  We even went back to one store twice in one day because we both loved it.  Shout out to Urban Farmhouse Designs in downtown OKC.  If you've never been, I urge you to visit.  There aren't many words to describe this place other than awesome, fabulous, tremendous, amazingly cool, and many others I can think of.

We ate our dinners at 2 places that I had never been.  We went to Mickey Mantle's the first night and KD's the second night.  Both totally different atmospheres but both totally cool.  We enjoyed our time together so much.

While we were gone, these guys had a scheduled Field Day at school.  They are growing so fast and they can't wait for SUMMER, which for them starts in 9 1/2 days.  Yes, they are counting down!



No comments:

Post a Comment