Friday, August 7, 2015

Howdy Montana (State #42)


When you look up the word "breathtaking" in the dictionary the picture that should pop up is Montana (and Wyoming but that's in a different blog).  This place is every adjective that I can think of in my brain that describe the word BEAUTIFUL.  It has the wildlife with signs along the road that tell you to "Be Bear Aware" (I thought that was awesome).  It has the mountains, the hills, the trees, the animals, and the blue skies so blue that they don't need a filter when taking a picture.  

Yellowstone is massive and I had no clue how large this park was until we visited.  Yellowstone is bigger than some states.  I laugh at myself now knowing this and thinking we could cover this park in 1-2 days.  You would need a good week to do everything this park offers so we were only able to skim the surface of this beauty. Skim we did though and some of the pictures I snapped within this park were amazing beyond belief and even prettier in person. I've heard people say that this is a place where no matter what you are taking a picture of, the picture is going to turn out beautifully.  I would have to agree. God did some truly awesome work when He molded and formed this region of our country.  

Some highlights of this state:

Grand Prismatic Pool (one of the prettiest things I've ever seen in my life)
Wildlife in action (it's everywhere in this state)
The sky (no explanation needed)
The town of West Yellowstone, MT (quirky, quaint, and the perfect idea in your head of "Old West")
The weather (I can't say it enough how cool this cool weather was)





No comments:

Post a Comment