Saturday, January 31, 2015

One HEEL of a Weekend

The time has come for me to buy my first ever pair of heels.  And by heels, I mean wedges.  This girl can barely do wedges and I think heels might be the death of me.  It has been 35 years though and my girlfriends all tell me that heels are way more flattering than flats (gasp..say it isn't so!).  I went to my favorite local boutique this weekend and picked me up some wedges.  $42 investment and I have gotten compliments on them ALL weekend everywhere we have gone.  I guess maybe my girlfriends were right about heels being more flattering:)  

Another big purchase we made this weekend was another helmet for Owen.  He has already outgrown his helmet we bought for him just over the summer. He's got his Daddy's big head.


No comments:

Post a Comment