Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Weekend Visit

Let me throw it back in time for you 18 years...1997.  It was Senior Trip and Steven and I had been dating for about 8 months.  I can only assume that I believed the stripped yellow sweater tucked into my jeans with a BELT was going to really win over Steven.  I guess I was correct:)  

Fast forward 24 years (to when we all 4 met) and we are all still best friends.  How strange is it to graduate with only 33 kids in a tiny school where we met in 6th grade and to still be friends 24 years later.  I have known these people LONGER than I have not known them.  That's crazy.  

Chris came into town this weekend to watch our boys play their basketball games on Saturday.  He went to church with us, watched a movie with Steven, we went out on a date for sushi...it was a great weekend.

Hope you all had a weekend filled with great memories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment