Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome Home Joe Franco

 After 8 months, 7 flights home, 27 hours in a plane, and countless days and nights away from his family and friends, my brother in law, Joe, is finally back from Afghanistan.  I am so thankful for his service to our country, for my sister's sacrifice, Ava and Emma's sacrifice and even more thankful to God for protecting Joe and keeping him safe so he COULD arrive today to be reunited with all those that love him so dearly.  

Here are just a few pictures of the time we spent this morning with Joe and my family.  I loved hearing all the cheers going up once everyone saw their loved ones walking down the hall and again into their arms.  It was very emotional and I enjoyed being a part of it!

Go USA!  Thank you Joe. Thank you Angela. Thank you God.   






No comments:

Post a Comment