Monday, April 15, 2013

St Louis

 This weekend I got to go to St Louis with three  very important ladies in my life.  My mom, my mom in law, and my best friend.  Geez, was it fun!  And much needed!  First off, we went to get a pedicure on Friday.  We all LOVE pedicures except for my mom who had never EVER gotten one her whole life.  What's up with that?  Long story short...she STILL didn't end up getting one because they only had enough workers to do three of us at a time and she didn't want to make us all sit and wait another 45 minutes for her to get her toes done.  She ended up just getting a good back massage and foot soaking with the jets.  The workers weren't pleased but you tell her she will only have to wait 10-15 minutes and then make her wait 45.  What do you expectHer toes look like they got a pedicure though because she had just done them so we all took a picture of the finished toe product.


The next day we all headed out to Kirkwood to do some boutique shopping.  This place was so cool with trendy little shops, coffee and tea stores, open air markets, a hatchery, and a real Amtrak Train Station that had no less than 5 trains go by while we were there shopping.  This was a perfect activity for any girls trip and I can't wait till again when Andrea and I can meet halfway and go meander around again in this town!

I loved being able to get away (if only for 2 days) with these ladies.  They are all so important in my life and I depend on them all for different things.  It is great to have such a close and loving circle of family and friends that I love, each other loves, and others around us love.  

Happy Monday to each of you!  













No comments:

Post a Comment