Friday, April 12, 2013

Family Pictures

 Let's face it...if you have children under the age of 10 it is hard to get them to look at the camera all at the same time. Or smile. Or not move. Or not hit their brother. Or not run away. Or not squint, grimace, frown, close eyes, etc.  So, all that to say...to take family pictures with a 3 and a 6 year old is a feat.  They weren't the most perfect pictures we have ever taken but they do capture our lives presently.  I know I will look back in 20 years and long for when my boys were this "little". 


Our Easter came and went without us really stopping to capture just the boys.  We took one family picture on Good Friday at church but that was it.  Last weekend I had my dad snap some shots of us as a together unit.  Here are the finished products.  

Happy Spring to everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment