Friday, April 19, 2013

My 34th Birthday

 Yesterday was my 34th (yikes) birthday.  I don't like getting older but I guess no one has figured out how to stop that from happening so I don't have much choice in the matter.  For lunch yesterday my parents took Steven and I out to eat at Cheddar's.  Yummy!  For dinner my mom came over and watched the boys for us so we could go out and eat without children.  What a special treat!  

After dinner we went to the mall.  Being that I have a pretty bum ankle right now I instructed Steven that I didn't want to walk the whole mall, but just park by the one store we both needed.  That store was Lids.  Steven wanted an OU hat (but left with a Cardinals hat), go figure and I wanted a Boston hat to wear during the OKC Marathon next weekend.  

Found both our hats and birthday was a success!  Now, hopefully I can actually RUN in this relay in 9 days.  I so want to but don't know if that 34 year old bum ankle will allow that.  That is still to be determined....

Thank you to all my family and friends that made my 34th so special.  I am blessed and will never take that for granted!  





No comments:

Post a Comment