Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shogun's for Four Please

I have been told that I like to extend my "birthday" for about a week.  Um...yeah.  Who doesn't?  I really could care less about birthday celebrations but it seems I have friends and family that love to treat me special on my day.  I'm okay with that and am so thankful that they do.  My actual birthday I had lunch out with my family, a date that night with my husband, and a trip to the mall.  Success!  The day after my birthday (last night) I got to go eat at my favorite restaurant with 3 of my closest friends.  Who's gonna complain about that??

I won't mention that tomorrow is family dinner night where AGAIN I have requested a special dessert my sister makes for my "birthday"!  I have heard my request will be granted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment