Saturday, April 20, 2013

Another Milestone


As the days, weeks, months and years pass by I realize with each new moment how quickly my boys are growing up.  Last night was another such example.  Will is 6 1/2 and just lost his very FIRST tooth.  April 19, 2013 was just another day that goes into the books of firsts I get to experience as a parent.  I know there will be many more in the days and weeks to come.  A little part of me is sad though each time because I know for Will there will NEVER be another "I just lost my first tooth day". 

Will has been told that the tooth fairy takes his tooth each time in exchange for something special.  In this case she left $2 since it was his first tooth.  I hear from a good source that it won't be that much next time.  I'm thinking $1 from here on out:)  Anyways, Momma didn't want the tooth fairy to take this tooth since it was his first one.  So, I left an extra special note under his pillow to the fairy requesting that his Momma got to keep this tooth, and this tooth only, since it was very near to her heart.  Thankfully, the tooth fairy has a heart because she left the 8 quarters for Will and the tooth for his Momma.  What a good fairy!!!

Here's to many more firsts!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment