Monday, August 8, 2011

Date Night




Thank you, Mom, for watching the boys for us so we could have a much needed date night. I think our last one was 2 months ago when we got to go out for our anniversary. I am not complaining...I am sure there are plenty of married couples out there that even get out less than that! We love the opportunity to get out and enjoy each others company without the presence of kids once in awhile though! I got my hair did today too. That added to my enjoyment because I didn't need to fix my hair for my date. That part was already done for me today earlier when Steven watched the boys for me. I had a great day all around I guess:)

We saw a movie, ate dinner out, and ran some errands. All fun times! I remember when errands were NEVER a part of date night. Let's get realistic though...once kids come into the picture you try to cram as much as humanly possible into a date night because running errands with just 2 people is ALWAYS easier than doing the same activity but with 2 boys!!!

One boy just sat on the couch and played Daddy's phone games the second we walked in the door. This boy shall remain nameless. The other boy was very excited to see both his Momma and Daddy! I will enjoy this while I still can. It is already beginning to fade away with our firstborn:(Thanks again to Nini who came and fed, watched, bathed, and played with the boys. We enjoyed our few hours together. I enjoyed eating in peace and Steven enjoyed not having to share his phone with Will:) It's the little things....

No comments:

Post a Comment