Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brotherly Love


I am a mom of boys. I see a lot of rough playing, choking, hitting, fighting, and screaming. Owen and Will do love each other and every day when I drop Will off to school little brother says, "Where Will?" Sometimes, you would never know they love each other. Other times you can catch them in the act of being sweet to each other and as a momma to boys it melts your heart. They love to snuggle and give each other kisses in the morning. Will will attempt to comfort his brother if he is ever scared or misses me. Once Will explains where I am or tells Owen that it's okay, Owen gets better. That's true love and I realize this phase will not last very long. Sooooo, when I find them doing something like this, it makes my heart happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment