Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday's at Momma's

Monday nights are bowling nights for Steven. Yes, my 32 year old husband is in a bowling league and has been for about 5 years now. I guess I can say I am old that I drive a Buick and my hubby plays in a bowling league. Oh well. I choose to accept it and move on.

Tonight was an extra special Monday since Kasey was off and Jan, Jack, and Jared got to come along for the ride as well. Will has so much fun with his cousin Jared. Whatever J does, W does. Doesn't matter what it is. Bad, good, wise, not wise. Will will copy at all times. Of course, Jared decides to take a bath and little cousin follows.


Owen doesn't care much about the baths. He would rather run around the house wearing out the adults, throwing mulch from the trees, and chasing the other kids even though he is the smallest and youngest one there. Did I mention eating? Yes, he would rather do that too over most anything else:


Like I said before, my cousin Kasey got to come along tonight for the entertainment. Or as I like to call it...birth control! Four boys under the age of six will do that to a person! Kasey is always fun to have around just to simply talk to another adult as opposed to a one and four year old. It's never bad to have an extra set of hands around even though we still were too slow from stopping Owen from throwing two full rolls of toilet paper into the bathtub. Oops. Those were not flushable but rather just had to be thrown away in the trash:) We were too busy taking Glamour Shots in the living room. No really, I think for Glamour Shots maybe I should have tried to fix myself up some and at least gone for some lip gloss or make up or something. Oh well. This is life. This is life of a mother of two boys. This is 8 at night after working all day with said boys, chasing, bathing, playing, and overall everything else that has to be done in my household. I give you a mom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment