Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Angela!


She is old. So very old. That makes me older every single year:( Boo hoo! I don't remember thinking 30 was that big of a deal. As I near closer to 35 every birthday becomes harder. Oh well, at least I have 3 more birthday's before I hit that 35 marker (which to me will be much harder than 30). This post is not about me though and how hard birthday's are becoming. It is about my little sister. My baby sister. My kid sister. My friend. One of my very best friends. Sure, we are different. Very different in almost all outside and inside personality traits. But isn't that what makes families such a beautiful deal?

For her 30th we all got together to eat at one of her favorites, El Tequila. Hello Mexican! Super yummy. All the kiddos, hubbies, and cousins (only Kasey) were there to join in the activities. Angela had to make her rounds of photo op's with all who were willing. Here she is with her favorite and only two nephews: Sorry. Can't figure out why this picture is so small.



I think Owen is saying here: "Do not bother me please I am eating. If you are going to continue to insist on taking a picture with me you are only going to get the bare minimum which is me actually looking at the camera. Anything other than that, you are out of luck. It's dinner time." At least, in my head, he had manners and said "please".


Two VIP people that love birthdays and all they stand for are Ava and Will. Will sang the birthday song no less than 10 times on the night of Angela's birthday. They love each other. They love birthday's. Can you feel the love???

2 comments:

  1. I remember thinking 31 was old....I was really into my 30's, not 30, not in my 20's, but in to my 30's. Worst birthday ever....or so I thought at the time! lol. Enjoy reading your blogs...keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really arent that different. Oh wait.. I lie. We are totally different.
    Different hair color, different skin, different body types... I am a home-body, you are a go-go'er, I dont mind a mess, you hate a mess, I dont have to write thank you cards 11 seconds after receiving a gift, you do, you love movies... I can live without movies, you love fern and I am surprised I even know how to spell fern. We are different but I love my sister anyways!!! :)

    ReplyDelete