Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To the Dentist and Happy Assistant


Will went to the dentist yesterday. Yes, I know I am behind on this seeing as how he is 6 weeks away from turning 4. We don't have dental insurance so this is just something that got pushed aside. He did awesome! No crying, no fear, no cavities!!! He saved Momma some money. He will not be saving Momma money in a few years here because he WILL have to have braces at some point due to his 100% overbite! We all knew he had an overbite, I just didn't realize it was so severe.

Of course, Will had his sidekick Mason with him. It really helped to have his buddy there with him getting his teeth done too:) Owen joined along for the ride (this he has to do at all times!) and was great at the dentist. Not counting the fall in the kids playroom. He had his few second of tears and crying and then was back at it. I snapped this photo of him after the dentist in his cute fall outfit. He is getting too big for my liking, but I would like the walking to hurry up and get here. Momma does not enjoy carrying this lug everywhere:)

No comments:

Post a Comment