Monday, October 25, 2010

Branson Part 1


A weekend away! It was great:) Steven and I loved being able to spend some time with our firstborn without Owen! Don't get me wrong...Owen is awesome and we love him with all our hearts, but spending some one on one time with just one of your children at a time is special too. Off we shipped O Man to Nana's house and Momma, Daddy, and Will went to Branson! Silver Dollar City (more on this trip tomorrow), mini golfing, shopping, some good quality time with some great friends....so relaxing! Actually it wasn't all that relaxing and I am still tired from our trip. We went non stop, but it was all worth it because the kids had a fabulous time!

Here is a pic of Will with his best bud, Mason. They have so much fun together, rarely fight, and enjoy each other's company. Here they are posing for the camera:


On this trip we decided to take Will mini golfing. He has never been before and LOVES golf to no end, so we both thought he would just eat this up. He did! He did an awesome job golfing and even got his very first hole in one! I am not bragging here, but I got a hole in one too (Steven DID NOT!). Let me tell you of all the times Steven and I have gone mini golfing together I have only beat him maybe one time. Now, you can make that two times. Check this out!!!!!!


That's right...that is my score which is 3 strokes LOWER than Steven's:) Oh, victory is soooo sweet! The whole point of the trip to the mini golf course was not my bragging though, but Will's enjoyment. Here he is doing just that....


Look at the form! I think he might be a little pro in the making! Considering he says, "Go Phil" when he sees golf come on TV, I think he might believe he might be a pro one day too. Good thing for Mom and Dad because then Will can be the one taking us to Branson one day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment