Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy #32 to Steven!


Happy birthday to my hubby Steven! He turned 32 yesterday which means I am just a short 6 months away from doing the same thing. My wonderful mother in law came from Norman to watch the boys for us so Steven and I could go out for this birthday. We started the date with a trip to Marshall's for me to look at some tights. Never thought I would actually purchase the highly trendy and tight tights (like the pun there), but I did buy them and now I love them. Now, it is on to seeing how many of my longer shirts actually look good with them. This almost 32 year old is not going to be sporting tight tights and short shorts. No sir ee! Anyway, back to Steven. So went to Marshall's and then drove to Cinemark to see the new Ben Affleck movie, The Town. It was good if you don't mind the F word being said no less than 300 times in the movie. Good plot though and lots of action. We ended the night out with a dinner at Baker St. Pub and Grill. Loved our fish and chips and the whole "eating outside on the square" feel. That was fun!



Then we got home. 7:30pm, the boys are in the bath and are headed to bed in about 30 minutes! We have the quickest birthday celebration ever with singing to Steven and enjoy our delish cupcakes my mother in law ordered from Goodness Bakery (www.GoodnessBakery.com)! Super yummy and fat free (NOT!). All Will cared about was blowing out the candles. In fact, Daddy did it the first time and we had to relight them so Will could do it the second time. Of course, why not?

Why do I run 5 miles everyday and then eat fish and chips, cupcakes, and all the icing? It is a question I ask myself every single time I put something trashy in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment