Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad


Happy 53rd birthday to my wonderful dad! Last Tuesday, Oct. 19th, was the old man's birthday:) Here is a shot of our original family of 4! This family has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 10 years or so, but we still love to get a shot in of all of us to document what it used to be like "before" all the madness!

Dad had all his grandkids at his big party. 4 is not too many kiddos...but when they are all under the age of 5 it makes it difficult (to say the least) to try and pose them all on one lap and one time. We tried our darndest. Here was the result:


My little O man looks so much like my dad...STILL! He loves to spend time with his Pappy and was giving him lots of extra love on this his birthday. He loves to hug, snuggle, wrestle, head butt, and crawl after his Pappy while they are playing. He also will just cuddle up to him and give him sweet kisses and hugs.


Happy birthday to my dad! One of the two best men in the entire world. I love you dad!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jacqueline. Those are very precious words, and I love you and your family too. - Dad

    ReplyDelete