Monday, October 4, 2010

As Different as Night and Day

My two boys are different. Different in so many ways. They are different in who they are closer to (as a parent), in how they eat, in how they are growing, in how they interact with others, their personalities, etc. The list could go on and on. I am even pretty sure that little O Man in going to be a lefty! Will is serious most of the time thanks to his typical first born male, type A'ness ( I made up that word). Owen is never serious and always a ball of laughter and giggles. Case in point. This is how Will looks a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong, he is a happy boy, but also in the "thinking zone" a lot of the day.


In comparison, this is how Owen looks pretty much any other time of the day except for when he is napping. Non Type A, total go with the flow, always happy and up for anything at any time of the day. During his naptime..no biggie. He just won't nap that day. Always my happy man.

Don't get me wrong. Will does have his happy, all smiles time too. Yesterday he went with Daddy to the eye doctor and was "helping" him out. All smiles, just like his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment