Friday, March 5, 2010

March Madness


I am so incredibly thankful that Spring is almost here. Yesterday was the perfect day to go to the park and play for a little bit! Will had his first experience on the monkey bars (See pic) and Owen had his first time in the swing (See pic). Will is thrilled to do anything new and exciting. Owen....not so much. He doesn't cry, whine, or look fearful. I am finding out with O that he just doesn't make too many facial expressions, laughs, sounds...for much of anything. He gave me a smirk when I first began to push him. That was a lot for him and I guess his way of telling me that all was good in the swing world. The statement of boys just don't have a lot to say totally holds true for my little silent 2nd born:) There will be many more park days to come and T-Ball pictures to post as well. Will begins his first T-Ball team here in about 3 weeks. I am looking forward to how cute he will look out there in his little baseball cap and pants. I will just want to run out there and squeeze him! Everyone enjoy this beautiful weather God has given us!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Will is going to look so adorable playing T-ball. Hope he enjoys playing on a team as much as you'll enjoy watching. Can't wait to hear stories.

    ReplyDelete