Friday, March 26, 2010

Date Night





The words "Date Night" take on a whole new meaning when you have children. This date night Will and I went to Elmo Live at the BOK Center. Let me tell you....you have to have some serious mom energy to survive one of these things. Of course the kids love it, so you know you just have to suck it up and watch them have fun! Will's favorite part and character was Elmo. Shocker! This pic was taken right after he sang "Elmo's World". Elmo danced around in all his glory. See below:The only extra purchase I made was a $5 cup of dip-n-dots. Will told me he wanted cookies and creme and would eat it with me. He ate 3 bites and then figured out that he didn't think it was really ice cream and therefore would eat no more. I guess he didn't like the whole ice cream in balls concept. Nice for Momma! He wanted an Elmo doll even though he has one at home...I didn't fold. I did make him stand in front of the display though for a photo. So mean of me:)
Overall, the night was a success. I might complain about having to experience complete "mom" thing with my children but I really do enjoy seeing their little faces light up when they are watching something in their lives for the first time. Will doesn't look too happy in this picture but he was just soaking in all that was around him. He looks way serious and I guess he was, because he was learning:)


No comments:

Post a Comment