Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gotta Love Spring



I just love Spring! Do you know how hard it is to find ANYTHING pink for boys? Let me tell you...it's rough. I just love pink on boys and think it is adorable. I found this pink polo at Babies R Us and snatched it up along with every other mom of boys out there. This was the last one there! I originally bought it for my "little man" to wear this Summer (size 12 month)...he is wearing it now (at 8 months) and fitting pretty well into it as you can see:) He is growing up so quickly and looks so much like my dad that I have to do double takes sometimes. If you know my dad at all you will see the same look in their eyes and baldness! If you don't see it, then I have to say you might be blind!

On this same day Will decided he wanted to play outside from sun up to sun down. The only time he was not playing with his friend Aubree was when we went to Sam's. I snapped a picture of them in their matching T-Ball hats. My mom brought up a funny point that Will and Aubree look like they are going out on a date. She is sort of leaning into him and he is driving the car. Too cute! They play so well together. The only bad part is when they are playing in the sandbox and one decides they want to dump all the sand out, either outside of the box or in one another's hair. That's fun to get out! Gotta love Springtime!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! And I agree, Owen definitely looks a lot like your dad, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i am glad you see the similarities too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute that their t-ball hats say "Baby" even though it's for something else. It's subliminal that our kids can always stay our babies. And, Owen is such a cutie pie too!

    ReplyDelete