Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will's Boo Boo and Owen's Playtime

Will got his first major boo boo of his life this week. I am actually surprised that this is the first one he has gotten with how hard this 3 year old boy plays! Daddy and Will were playing football (which happens everyday of his life) and a major mishap occured. Will's leg got got in Steven's legs, Daddy went one way, Will went another way, and SNAP! It was so loud. I thought for sure he broke his leg. I took him to the minor emergency clinic here in Broken Arrow, got x-rays, and sat for 2 hours. Thankfully, no break, but a major sprain. We had to splint it, do ice packs, heat packs, and keep him off of it. No problem there...still 2 days later and he will NOT stand or walk on it. Poor little guy!

On a brighter note, Owen has found a new toy he enjoys! He is always so full of life, smiling, talking, and overall a happy boy. He LOVES the exersaucer. Actually, both of my boys did. They just sat there and pushed all the buttons and music until I can hear ( I know I do) it in my head every night as I am trying to go to sleep. Here are a few pics of Owen getting all happy about his new exploration toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment