Friday, December 18, 2009

Puzzles and Sinks

Will loves him some puzzles! I don't know if I have blogged about his love of puzzles yet, but he sure does them ALL the time. If he is not watching Dora, Diego, Thomas, Clifford, George, or other programs...he is doing puzzles. The boy still can not use the toilet but I can't seem to find puzzles that are hard enough for him. This one is for kids 5 and up. He can do this one with some help from me, but other puzzles that are around that range he can already master all by himself! Once he built this new floor puzzle he had to take a picture by it. He is about the same length as "Wonder Boy" and thought it was hilarious that they were the same size:)

On another note...Here is a picture of Owen in the sink! NO, I am not a completely horrible mom and just leave him there. That would be unsafe! I do like to place him in there though when I am getting ready. I just don't totally trust my 3 year old around Owen when no other adults are present. Sometimes Will is trustworthy, other times I hear screaming. The screaming is always from O! You will notice how Owen is looking in the mirror and smiling at himself. He loves to lay here and watch me, talk to me, and study himself those few moments when I am doing my hair and putting on my makeup. So cute! This will be funny to show him one day when he is 6 feet tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment