Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rhema 2009



Just so you all know....Owen was with us on this his "first trip to Rhema." He decided that he wanted to nap in the stroller while we were there, so since he rarely NAPS I decided to allow him to not be in the picture. I have had so many people ask me why he wasn't there. That is the story. Will loved Rhema this year. I think he is really getting old enough to understand and enjoy the lights, ducks, other people, and of course the BRIDGE!!! He could not get enough of that. He would run ahead of us, behind us, everywhere...without even waiting. It was actually sort of scary because there were so many people there!

Here are a few more pictures of that night. He really did enjoy being in the tree even though the picture doesn't look like it. He thought it was neat, but was very serious about not falling out as I think the picture shows:)


No comments:

Post a Comment