Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009


This year we had a $20 limit on Christmas for each other. Our gifts had to be "creative" gifts. That is rather hard for me since I am very literal and easy on gifts. I would rather do gift cards for everyone than scour the town looking for gifts. I do find gifts for everyone, unless they want gift cards. I found a coffee mug for Steven this year and had the boys picture put on the mug. It was a surprise for Steven and he really liked it. He uses it every morning now! Steven got me these pictures of the boys. He took their pictures and then mailed them to someone who did some creative photoshop things on them. I framed them and hung them in the entrance to both of their rooms. I love them. I think Will's picture captures him well. Owen's is good but a baby doesn't have as distinct features as a 3 year old so I don't think it completely looks like him. Plus, my little O doesn't have any hair still and she put hair on him so I think that makes him look a little different.

Our little family had our Christmas on Christmas Eve. We can never figure out the tripod-timer combo on our camera so thus, we didn't get a family picture of four this morning. I took one with the boys and Steven took one with the boys. For those of you who know my father...note the eerie resemblance to him and Owen in the picture where he is on my lap. Just too strange!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Love, The Kueny's


No comments:

Post a Comment